- Develop mobile apps using Kotlin or Java
- Strong knowledge of Android SDK, different versions of Android, and how to deal with different screen sizes
- Strong knowledge of Android UI design principles, patterns, and best practices
- Experience with offline storage, threading, and performance tuning
- Knowledge of the open-source Android ecosystem and the libraries available for common tasks
- Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements
- Familiarity with cloud message APIs and push notifications
- A knack for benchmarking and optimization
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
- Familiarity with continuous integration
- Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of the application
- Knowledge and experience with build and release management.
- Experience in quality assurance processes / tools.
- Excellent leadership, team building and relationship management skills.
- Excellent time management skills.
- Experience with jetpack component will be preferred.
- Job Type : Full Time
- Industry : IT / Telecom
- Educational Specialization : Information Technology
- Role / Designation : Jr. Android Developer
- Last Date to Apply : 30/04/2023
- Salary : Your starting salary is negotiable depending on your skills and experience.
- Requirements : Android Development Kotlin Java
- Apply Online