• Resolving logged errors in a timely manner.
• Installing and configuring computer hardware, software, systems, networks, printers, and scanners
• Monitoring hardware, software, and system performance metrics.
• Talk staff or clients through a series of actions, either face-to-face or over the phone, to help set up systems or resolve issues
• Troubleshoot system and network problems, diagnosing and solving hardware or software faults
• Updating computer software. as well as upgrading hardware and systems.
• Documenting processes and performing diagnostic tests.
• Keeping track of technological advancements and trends in IT support.
• Monitoring and maintaining computer systems and networks
• Responding in a timely manner to service issues and requests
• Providing technical support across the company
• Setting up accounts for new users
• Repairing and replacing equipment as necessary
• Testing new technology
• Possibly training junior staff
Configuring and installing various network devices and services
• Printer and Scanner
• Microsoft Office
• Hardware device installation.
IT Support Specialist Requirements:
• 1 years of experience as an IT support specialist.
• Exceptional ability to provide technical support and resolve queries.
• In-depth knowledge of computer hardware, software, and networks.
• Ability to determine IT needs and train end-users.
• Experience in documenting processes and monitoring performance metrics.
• Ability to keep up with technical innovation and trends in IT support.
• Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills.
Job Type: Full-time
Night Shift: Night