- Maintain IT infrastructure, and identify any potential network weaknesses and vulnerabilities.
- Responsible for the Planning, design, documentation, implementation, and management of enterprise network infrastructure solutions based on specific project needs.
- These solutions should be stable, secure, highly available, and scalable to evolving technology/architecture
- Produce professional diagrams and documentation for networks and operational best practices, standards, policies, and procedures, using Visio, PowerPoint, etc.
- Manage or assist in the resolution of complex technical problems, while providing appropriate communications to all involved business partners and related stakeholders.
- Design, re/architect, and implement a secure global network infrastructure across multiple domains, platforms, and multi-tiered architectures, enabling automation and/or machine-based resolution, with optimized alerting through technical analysis.
- Advanced knowledge of Firewalls, VPN, and Network Virtualization with strong abilities to architect solutions that enhance/maintain the reliability and stability of the network, and strengthens the traffic flow of data throughout the global network.
- Advanced/expert level infrastructure systems administration and engineering, with a strong emphasis on solution integration and systems implementation.
- Well-versed in network security, security policies, cryptography, authentication, and secure communication protocols.
- Monitor performance of information technology systems to determine cost and productivity levels, and make recommendations for improving the IT infrastructure.
- Help define IT infrastructure strategy, architecture, and processes.
- Assess vendors and develop test strategies for new hardware and software.
- Troubleshoot hardware and software issues related to internal IT.
- Ensure security of data and backup systems.
- Preserve assets, information security, and control structures.
IT Infrastructure Operations Infrastructure Strategy Trouble Shooting
- Job Type : Full Time
- Industry : IT / Telecom
- Educational Specialization : Information Technology
- Role / Designation : IT Infrastructure Engineer
- Last Date to Apply : 20/10/2022
- Salary : PKR. 80,000 - 100,000/Month
- Requirements : IT Infrastructure Operations Infrastructure Strategy Trouble Shooting
- Apply Online