This position will involve administrative activities such as hiring, managing employee records, dispersing salaries, along with being responsible for administrative tasks.
- Coordinating with employees and upper management, both in Pakistan and abroad
- Maintaining human resource records
- Maintaining and updating job descriptions for all positions in coordination with the relevant departments
- Managing recruitment cycle for new openings in the firm: advertising, screening profiles and interviewing applicants
- Recruiting new employees, negotiate and prepare contractual agreements ensuring that appropriate terms and conditions are included to protect the interests of the organisation
- Orienting new hires with the present team
- Conducting exit interviews as and when required
- Preparing employment contracts for promotions as well as experience letters, etc.
- Effectively implementing various HR policies and ensure compliance
- Managing monthly payroll process
- Maintaining databases
- Creating accounts for new hires and overseeing work done on a daily basis.
- Maintaining leave records, Biometric attendance register, etc.
- Handling employee complaints and grievances
- Evaluating employees in coordination with department heads
- Reviewing human resource policies and procedures and recommend updates/amendments
- Ensuring legal compliance with applicable labour laws as per the government of Pakistan.
- Providing administrative support to conferences, workshops, trips, trainings etc.
- Implement guidelines for issuance of office facilities/equipment for the present staff and new employees.
- Supervising all procurement for the organisation.
- Maintaining lists of vendors, suppliers and service providers.
- Carrying out any other tasks assigned by the senior management.
Employee Relations International HR Human Resource Planning
- Job Type : Full Time
- Industry : IT / Telecom
- Educational Specialization : Human Resources
- Role / Designation : International Human Resource Manager
- Last Date to Apply : 26/10/2022
- Salary : Your starting salary is negotiable depending on your skills and experience.
- Requirements : Employee Relations International HR Human Resource Planning
- Apply Online