- Plan effective auditing processes.
- Audit financial statements and assess accounts for accuracy and regulatory compliance.
- Inspect internal systems and controls.
- Assess risk management tactics.
- Perform audits of non-financial areas, like Health & Safety.
- Report systematic errors or fraud indicators.
- Investigate specific issues regulatory bodies bring forward.
- Explain audit findings and recommend solutions.
- Familiar with SECP.
Corporate Financial Reporting
- Job Type : Full Time
- Industry : Real Estate
- Educational Specialization : Finance & Commerce
- Role / Designation : Internal Auditor
- Last Date to Apply : 29/10/2022
- Salary : Your starting salary is negotiable depending on your skills and experience.
- Requirements : Corporate Financial Reporting Audit Knowledge
- Apply Online