The Position summary
We are seeking an ICT Coordinator to join our team in Pakistan. The ICT Coordinator will be responsible for providing a high level of customer support service and ensuring the proper functioning of equipment and network to meet office needs and demands. Ensure to implement policies and procedures instructed by Global Headquarters.
This position plays a vital role in the organization by troubleshooting any ICT issues raised by the Mercy Corps Pakistan team and provide resolution. This can be on-site supporting Mercy Corps Pakistan team in our other offices or remote support for staff working from home or the team visiting field or other offices remotely.
The specific duties and responsibilities of the ICT Coordinator include, but are not limited to, the following:
ICT INFRASTRUCTURE MANAGEMENT
- In coordination with Regional and Global IT team, plan, design, and installation of top-level IT infrastructure, operations planning and related services to ensure compatibility with existing Mercy Corps standard systems.
- Oversee and maintain Mercy Corps ICT infrastructure, includes WAN, LAN & Wireless-LAN with Next Generation Firewalls and enterprise level network appliances, Windows servers & NAS drives, endpoints, UPS backup systems etc.
- Ensure the security of all systems through firewall, anti-malware, and encryption.
- Monitor network traffic and coordinate a mitigation process for security incidents that is safe, traceable, and accountable. Coordinate with the Regional IT System Administrator to address serious security incidents or issues that require high-level decisions.
- Undertake the responsibility for smooth functioning of internet services in all offices. Interact with ISP for day-to-day internet issues related to services, connectivity, slow bandwidth, relocation, subscriptions etc. Lead on measurement and analysis of regional key performance indicators to inform strategic decision making.
HELP DESK SUPPORT
- Provide timely technical assistance and support for incoming queries and issues related to computer systems, software, hardware, and networking. Respond to incoming queries via the Help Desk ticketing system either in person, over the phone or by email.
- Oversee repair of computers and IT equipment at local level, when possible, facilitate and advise on best, safest and most economic solutions in consultation with the Operations Director / Manager.
- Ensure licensed software is used only and the systems are free from pirated software.
- Ensure anti-virus programs are installed, configured and up to date according to standards.
- Write training manuals and train end-users on M365 Office applications, safe computing & best practices, accessing Mercy Corps online resources etc.
Directly supervises all ICT Officers and Assistants.
Reports Directly To: Operations Manager
Works Directly With: IT Team in country, Senior Regional IT System Administrator, Operations, Programs, Finance, HR and Security
- Job Type : Full Time
- Industry : NGO & Non Profit
- Educational Specialization : Information Technology
- Role / Designation : ICT Coordinator
- Last Date to Apply : 13/01/2023
- Salary : Your starting salary is negotiable depending on your skills and experience.
- Requirements : Software and Networking ICT Infrastructure Management Azure AD Management Planning & Reporting Coordination Skills Team Management
- Apply Online