The ideal candidate will support the full scope of Human Resources responsibilities and partner with the organization on strategic initiatives.
They will maintain and enhance the organization`s human resources by planning, implementing, and evaluating human resources policies, programs, and practices.
The candidate should have experience working in a software house/company and know carving out JDs based on technical requirements
- Find candidates across a broad spectrum of sources and networks
- Screen and interview candidates for their skills, fit, and interests
- Manage and foster candidate, client, and team communications, expectations, and relationships
- Act as a key point of contact for everyone involved in the recruitment process
- Understand business objectives and key success measures, and contribute to the satisfaction of both client and internal teams
- Track, coordinate, and present candidate information and metrics
- Create and manage job postings on internal and external sites
- Onboard new team members
- Bachelor`s degree or relevant experience2+ years experience in Human Resources
- Strong recruiting and demonstrated ability to improve talent acquisition strategies
- Demonstrated expertise in training managers and employees
- Strong organizational, critical thinking, and communications skills
- Attention to detail and sound judgment
- This is an onsite job.
- Talent Acquisition
- Current Employees Management
- Job Type : Full Time
- Industry : IT / Telecom
- Educational Specialization : Human Resources
- Role / Designation : Human Resource Executive
- Last Date to Apply : 24/10/2022
- Salary : Your starting salary is negotiable depending on your skills and experience.
- Requirements : Human Resource Planning Human Recourse Management Talent Acquisition IT Recruitment
- Apply Online