An international humanitarian organization looking for a motivated candidate for “HR Officer” at country Office Islamabad.
- HR Officer works under the direct supervision of Head of HR.
- He/she is a skilled in INGO Personnel management and being a key player of the HR Function team HR Officer will:
- Documents all the human resources actions by completing forms, reports and records and update the personal files accordingly.
- Ensure confidentiality of sensitive matters and documents.
- Assist HR Head of HR in completing field bases ongoing and new recruitment.
- Schedule job interviews and assisting in interview process
- Prepare new employee files according to the instructions of the Head of HR.
- Ensure the regular updating of their records based on personnel movements (end of probationary period, promotion, termination, resignation).
- Collect & update leave data of all staff and timely share with line Manager
- Collect and check staff timesheet of all staff and share with line Manager
- Process staff Per-diems timely and keep record of Per-diem data.
- Make the administrative follow-up of staff sick leave, annual leaves and other and ensure all documentation is completed timely and according to the procedures.
- Maintain all staff medical insurance and timely ensure new hires have medical coverage from start day.
- Ensure Current and new staff is enlisted into life insurance
- Assists in design and implement of the Performance Evaluation System.
- Coordinate with base HR to process the final settlements for the leaving staff as per policy
MultitaskingHRIS ManagementMS Office
- Job Type : Contract
- Industry : NGO & Non Profit
- Educational Specialization : Human Resources
- Role / Designation : HR Officer
- Last Date to Apply : 20/01/2023
- Salary : PKR. 90,000 - 90,000/Month
- Requirements : Multitasking HRIS Management MS Office
- Apply Online