Aga Khan Health Service, Pakistan is looking for a seasoned and dynamic HR Officer (compensation & HR Operations) for its Rawalpindi Office.
The incumbent will be assisting Assistant Manager and Manager Comp& HR operations in Executing HR operations and processing payroll in smooth and efficient manner.
- Assists Assistant Manager for Payroll processing by data entry and coordinating with regional HR for timely and accurate data input for payroll.
- Preparing loan request, FNF settlements, leave encashment requests and reimbursements on regional level for Central Office
- Handling employees’ various queries
- Maintain & update employee file records
- Liaoning with Insurance company for claim processing.
- Preparing regional EOBI & SESSI payments for Central Office
- Generating monthly Headcount Report.
- Assists Assistant Manager administering performance appraisal process.
- Processing of issuance of Pay slips.
- Maintaining consolidated Leave records for all staff.
Education, Experience & Competencies
Bachelors with major in HR
Should have at least 2 – 3 years’ experience of Human Resource Management in a national / multi-national or NGO
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, analytical, leadership and presentation skills
- Able to do multitasking and work under pressure
- Should be well versed with human resource information system (HRIS) and Ms Office applications (word, excel, power point)
- Willing to travel to the regions
AKHS is committed to reducing our impact on climate and the environment and have set ourselves the goal of striving for net-zero carbon operations by 2030. All staff is expected to take part in making this a reality. The HR Officer accompanied with his/her Line Manager is expected to identify and understand which aspects of his/her work have most impact on the environment, and define tasks, work, and personal goals within his/her work plan to reduce these impacts and bring AKHS closer to net zero.