This position is responsible to assist the supervisor in a general HR capacity; to assist in the activities necessary to recruit organization’s staff and undertake HR generalist work on a day to day basis. To provide support in carrying out HR operations at Regional Level.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Supports Head of HR in aspects relating to recruitment process to manage efficient and effective handling of hiring activities.
- Support the designing of the advertisement for new jobs.
- Post job on relevant channels as per skill required, use social media, job search engines and job portals for posting jobs.
- Provide response to candidates on their queries regarding job detail.
- Manage recruitment database by position, source and no. of application received a long duration to calculate Response Ratio by type (Social Media posts, LinkedIn Job Portal, Rozee.PK portal).
- Provide shortlisted applicant resume to relevant Unit Head for shortlisting purpose.
- Conducting complete recruitment cycle for shortlisted candidates.
- Gathering the required documentation to be maintained in the employee’s personal file.
- Provide administrative support in handling employee confirmation, and exit process.
- Prepare various Employee related HR letters/certificates.
- Engage in preparation of monthly salary payroll.
- Responsible for recording of monthly attendance data including rectifying errors and ensuring accurate information.
- Provide advice and guidance, within the level of competence, on aspects of other personnel/staff regarding their concerns/issues and support with recommendations to Manager HR on disciplinary actions.
- Provide support in collection, compilation and distribution of data and support in timely completion of performance appraisals.
- Ensure the accuracy of performance appraisal data.
- Takes initiatives to provide additional support on projects to Manager HR.
Human Resources Planning Recruitment Management Human Resource Management Analytical Skills