Human Resource Manager :
Develop and implement HR strategies and initiatives aligned with the overall business strategy.
- Bridge management and employee relations by addressing demands, grievances or other issues.
- Manage the recruitment and selection process.
- Develop and monitor overall HR strategies, systems, tactics and procedures across the organization.
- Nurture a positive working environment.
- Oversee and manage a performance appraisal system that drives high performance.
- Maintain pay plan and benefits program.
- Assess training needs to apply and monitor training programs.
- Report to management and provide decision support through HR metrics.
- Ensure legal compliance throughout human resource management.
MBA(HR) or equivalent Degree
Maximum 5 to 10 years of experience as HR Manager in well-known private or Govt Sector.
40k to 60k
Develop HR Policies
- Job Type : Full Time
- Industry : Healthcare
- Educational Specialization : Human Resources
- Role / Designation : HR Manager
- Last Date to Apply : 31/08/2022
- Salary : PKR. 40,000 - 60,000/Month
- Requirements : Develop HR Policies Interviewing Skills Book Keeping Hiring Employees Management Control
- Apply Online