VEGAS has a long history of engaged, productive employees, and we’re looking for a Human Resources Assistant (HR) manager to continue that happy tradition. The ideal candidate will have prior experience in HR or recruitment, with a thorough understanding of HR policy and procedures. The bulk of the role will involve employee orientations, benefits administration, compensation, rewards, and conflict resolution, but there is great opportunity for developing and refining systems. We are eager to find an Assistant HR manager who easily connects with people and has a detail-oriented mindset to handle the changing nature of the workforce.
Objectives of this Role
- Oversee, refine, and execute employee standards and procedures, using and improving HR existing and recommended systems and processes
- Maintain and enhance employee benefits programs, including compensation, health insurance, expenses, vacation, and other personnel packages
- Assist with recruitment efforts, and prepare employees for assignments by establishing and conducting orientation and training programs
- Ensure legal compliance by monitoring and implementing applicable HR federal and state requirements, conducting investigations, and maintaining records
- Identify and recommend areas of improvement to internal standard operating procedures, including team restructuring and morale
- Job Type : Contract
- Industry : Consumer Goods & Durables
- Educational Specialization : Human Resources
- Role / Designation : HR Assistant
- Last Date to Apply : 01/11/2022
- Salary : Your starting salary is negotiable depending on your skills and experience.
- Requirements : Human Resource Planning Human Recourse Management Contract Recruitment
- Apply Online