- Proven working experience as HR Executive.
- People oriented and results driven.
- Demonstrable experience with Human Resources metrics.
- Knowledge of HR systems and databases.
- Ability to architect strategy along with leadership skills.
- Excellent active listening, negotiation and presentation skills.
- Competence to build and effectively manage interpersonal relationships at all levels of the company.
- Bachelor degree or equivalent
- Maximum 2 to 3 years of experience as Assistant HR in well-known Sector.
Recruitment Tools Command
Human Resource Planning