AKHS, P is looking for a seasoned and dynamic individual for a leadership role as Head of Community Health and Donor Funded Programs to be based in Islamabad. The job holder will be directly reporting to the CEO.
This position has lead responsibilities for developing innovate strategies to deliver community health and primary health care, managing government and donor relationships, and implementing donor funded programs for AKHS Pakistan to the highest standards of efficacy and quality.
The incumbent will oversee operations of more than 100 basic health centres across Pakistan and be responsible for all aspects of donor-funded programs (including program and proposal development, grant management, technical assistance, monitoring activity and financial management and recruiting and managing associated staff). The position will also play a key support role in achieving AKHS,P’s aspirations to achieve net zero by 2030.
- Leadership role with innovating and adapting community health and primary health care strategies to serve Pakistan’s needs within a wider objective to support strengthened public health systems and services.
- Support the CEO in maintaining the best of effective relationships with: relevant government departments; National/Regional/Local Councils and Health Boards; strategic community health partners; and donors/investors.
- Formulate interventions that have potential to be absorbed within AKHS,P’s core programs and within the public health system, bearing in mind resource constraints, country realities and cost/benefit analyses.
- Ensuring efforts are anticipate and align with emerging needs, challenges and opportunities
- Planning and implementation of project activities in consultation with related stakeholders and implementation partners
- As the lead of donor-funded programs:
- Job Type : Full Time
- Industry : Healthcare
- Educational Specialization : Others
- Role / Designation : Head of Community Health and Donor Funded Programs
- Last Date to Apply : 11/02/2023
- Salary : Your starting salary is negotiable depending on your skills and experience.
- Requirements : Donor Engagement Community Health Operations Functional Leadership Project Management
- Apply Online