- Creating artistic infographics to present information in a visually appealing manner.
- Visualize and develop innovative graphic designs that meet business goals
- Digital retouching and image editing.
- Command on animation principles and foundations
- Working as part of a multidisciplinary team.
- Open communication with Supervisor and Team to discuss the requirements of the projects and progress.
- Advanced Photoshop, Illustrator and premiere Pro.
- Understanding of layout aesthetics.
- An ability to perform well in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent analytical and multitasking skills.
- Good communication skills (written and verbal).
Bachelor’s in Computer Science, Computer Arts, Visual Arts (HEC recognized university).
Candidates with relevant certifications will be preferred.
- 1 year of related experience in a position focused on graphic design.
- A portfolio of electronic or printed samples demonstrating experience is required.
Salary Package: Market Competitive
Additional Benefits: Appreciation Bonuses, Double Compensation on public holidays, Referral Bonuses, Health Insurance.
Shift Details: Morning.
Note: This is a full-time office-based job and only eligible candidates may apply.