- Performs clerical duties including typing, filing, and completion of simple forms on Microsoftoffice and Urdu point as well.
- Have enough writing skill to write Urdu stem papers.
- Operates office machines including copiers, scanners, phone and email systems, personalcomputers, and other standard office equipment
- .Answers phones calls of and direct meeting with clients, and guide them regarding the issuesand prepare messages for manager.
- Copies, sorts, and files records related to office activities, maintaining all business transactions,records and other matters.
- Prepares letters, memos, forms, (Possession & NOC’s) and reports according to written or verbalinstructions.
- Sorts incoming mail and delivers to appropriate department or individual; processes outgoingmail.
- Maintains filing systems (NAQSHA files) either manually or electronically.
- Deal with government officials regarding society meters.
- Manage calendars and schedules appointments regarding office tasks.
- Communicate with clients and employees, and respond to any queries or complaints.
- Must be aware with government (E-stamping, property dc valuation & etc.) online soft wears
- Performs other related duties as assigned by manager.
- Ability to type at least 45 words English per minute.
- Ability to type at least 30 words on Urdu point per minute.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Excellent time management skills with a proven ability to meet deadlines.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite, Urdu point, auto Cad or related software.
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent required.
- Clerical experience minimum 2 years required.
- Physical Requirements:
- Prolonged periods sitting at a desk and working on a computer.
- Must be able to lift up to 15 pounds at times
- Job Type : Full Time
- Industry : Civil Engineering, Construction / Technician
- Educational Specialization : Finance & Commerce
- Role / Designation : Government Affairs Officer
- Last Date to Apply : 30/04/2023
- Salary : Your starting salary is negotiable depending on your skills and experience.
- Requirements : Record Keeping Filing System English Typing Urdu Typing AutoCAD Urdu Point Typing MS Office
- Apply Online