Position: Front Desk Officer
Our company is looking for a professional front desk officer to oversee all receptionist and secretarial duties at our main entrance desk with an experience of 2-3 years in a similar role. You will perform a range of duties and responsibilities, which are as below.
- Greet guests and provide them with superb customer service.
- Ensure the front desk is neat, presentable, and equipped with all the necessary supplies such as pens, forms, and paper.
- Answer all client questions and incoming calls, maintain the data of direct visitors and guide them accordingly to the appropriate person and office.
- Redirect phone calls to the appropriate department and take down messages.
- Accept all letters & packages, distribute them to their appropriate departments.
- Maintain office security by following safety procedures and controlling access via the reception desk (monitor logbook, issue visitor badges)
- Monitor, organize and forward emails.
- Track and order office equipment and supplies.
- Maintain records and files, and oversee the office budget.
- Professional attitude and appearance, with an ability to be resourceful and proactive when issues arise.
Hiring Criteria: Skills & Qualifications:
- Associate’s degree in Business Administration or Bachelor’s degree.
- 2-3 years of similar role experience in a professional setting – real estate specialty is preferred.
- Good understanding of office administration and basic bookkeeping practices.
- Superb written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent organizational and multi-tasking abilities.
- Hands-on experience with office equipment (e.g. Phones, fax machines and printers), strong knowledge of MS Office programs.
English Communications Skills MS Office Front Office Management
- Job Type : Full Time
- Industry : Govt / Semi-Govt / Autonomous
- Educational Specialization : Business & Management
- Role / Designation : Front Desk Officer
- Last Date to Apply : 20/09/2022
- Salary : PKR. 30,000 - 35,000/Month
- Requirements : English Communications Skills MS Office Front Office Management
- Apply Online