- Greet and welcome guests as soon as they arrive at the front office.
- Direct visitors to the appropriate person and office.
- Answer, screen and forward incoming phone calls to the concerned person.
- Ensure the reception area is organized and presentable.
- Provide basic and accurate information in person and via phone/email.
- Receive, sort and distribute daily mail/deliveries to their appropriate departments.
- Order front office supplies and keep an inventory of stock.
Personality: Pleasant and presentable personality with good dressing sense.
Skills: Excellent Communications Skills, Computer Literacy & Customer Services.
Attention to Detail
Front Desk Handling
- Job Type : Full Time
- Industry : Real Estate
- Educational Specialization : Business & Management
- Role / Designation : Front Desk Executive / Receptionist
- Last Date to Apply : 31/03/2023
- Salary : Your starting salary is negotiable depending on your skills and experience.
- Requirements : Communication Skills Attention to Detail Front Desk Handling
- Apply Online