We are in the search for talented and experienced consultants to man our company. Ideal candidates are expected to review UK clients, take in-bound calls, customer financial review by completing their income & expense, advice customer on best financial solutions. People who have financial background, ACCA, Banking are preferred. Self-reliant and proactive nature can provide a steady pace of growth for the employee.
Successful candidates for this role are expected to have the following attributes:
- Strong command of the English language/Grammar, written, spoken & listening.
- Experience in dealing with clients over the telephone preferred but not essential.
- Proficiency in Microsoft office, Good analytical skills with an appetite for learning.
- Excellent interpersonal/Organizational skills and confidence level to communicate with international customers and stakeholders.
- Ability to perform under pressure, quality conscious with attention to detail.
- Highly motivated and target driven with a proven track record in sales.
- Ability to think outside the box and ability to work both independently and as part of a team.
Your responsibilities will include but are not limited to the following tasks:
- To excel in this role, you should be an active listener, have a compelling sales personality, and a hunger to chase and close new customers from inbound warm leads.
- To take inbound calls and conduct Financial Reviews for clients based in the UK
- Help clients to budget their finances (income & expenses) and setup payment plans.
- Achieve agreed upon sales targets and outcomes within schedule.
- Demonstrate sale skills & communicate accurate information to the customers.
- Maintain data confidentiality and the goal is to drive sustainable financial growth through boosting sales and forging strong relationships with clients.
- Coordinate sales effort with team members and other departments.
- Continuously improve through feedback.
This job is for full-time employment during Pakistan Standard Time from
Monday to Thursday 2:00PM – 11.30PM.
Friday 3:00PM – 9:00PM.
Saturday 3:00PM – 9:00PM (rotational).
- Job Type : Full Time
- Industry : Telecommunication
- Educational Specialization : Finance & Commerce
- Role / Designation : Financial Consultant
- Last Date to Apply : 20/09/2022
- Salary : Your starting salary is negotiable depending on your skills and experience.
- Requirements : Microsoft Office Fluent In English Business Sales Strategy Financial Knowledge
- Apply Online