We are looking for Financial Compliance Interns who will investigates and monitors financial activity and transactions that appear to be suspicious. They commonly work with banks, credit unions, businesses, and other financial institutions to ensure that they’re following all applicable laws and regulations.
- Risk assessment skills are crucial for a successful compliance officer as a large part of their work duties is identifying noncompliance risks.
- Communication skills ensure that the compliance officer can successfully communicate their findings, ideas, and plans to both management and employees.
- Attention to detail is needed to spot certain aspects of rules and regulations that can easily be overlooked.
What you will get: –
- Working in a multinational corporation would add international exposure to an individual’s portfolio.
- US Banking exposure, culture, and work ethics would be added to your career pathway.
- Excellent Communication.
- A variety of exciting challenges with ample opportunities for development and training in a truly global landscape.
- 1 month of paid training for all the candidates
- After completion of 1-month training, 6 months of internship will be offered.
- After successful completion of 6-month Probation period, selected candidates will be offered full-time employment with the company
- Job Type : Internship
- Industry : Consulting
- Educational Specialization : Accounting
- Role / Designation : Financial Compliance Intern
- Last Date to Apply : 24/12/2022
- Salary : Your starting salary is negotiable depending on your skills and experience.
- Requirements : Microsoft Excel Regulatory Analysis ComplianceInternal Audit
- Apply Online