- Initial review and processing of payments.
- Preparing cheques and funds transfer advices.
- Maintain and store all the records in line with MAP document management.
- Comply with all Financial and operational, HR regulatory requirements.
- Support finance team for the effective Finance data management system
- Support finance team for closing of monthly project accounts
- Support finance team for preparation of the monthly payments/expenses
- Follow-up tracking system for advances and ensure that clearance of advances is done on time
- Liaison with banks for account opening and account maintenance
- Ensure prompt & swift processing of vendor payments, staff advance and ensure that all supporting documents are complete and accurate before payment is done
- Ensure sufficient cash in the bank and in the cash boxes
- Briefs new staff members or staff assigned to the Field on finance matters
- Participate in Procurement Committee meeting for any procurement related matters, if required.
- Assist and support in Internal & external audits and spot checks by Country office, HQ, or Donor agencies
- Dealing with banks for daily bank statements and bank balances
- Understanding organizational policies and ensuring compliance to the policies
- Support finance team in filing and depositing the withholding taxes.
Accounting SkillsMS OfficeQuickBooks
- Job Type : Contract
- Industry : NGO & Non Profit
- Educational Specialization : Accounting
- Role / Designation : Finance Assistant
- Last Date to Apply : 01/11/2022
- Salary : Your starting salary is negotiable depending on your skills and experience.
- Requirements : Accounting Skills MS Office QuickBooks
- Apply Online