As a Secretary you will assume the duty of clerical and administrative support in order to optimize workflow procedures in the office. You will be the point of reference for all queries, requests or issues and will be an integral part of the company’s workforce. Perform tasks such as keeping files, booking meetings, setting appointments and managing day-to-day operations of a company.
- Greet visitors and direct them to the appropriate departments or individuals.
- Answer telephones and respond to inquiries via telephone or email.
- Book meeting rooms, set up conference calls and take messages and minutes during meetings.
- Perform administrative tasks, including filing and photocopying.
- Write emails, memos and letters.
- Implement and/or develop office procedures and record systems.
- Manage database entry and client files.
- Order and maintain supplies.
- Document financial information.
- Organize and distribute messages
- Make and confirm travel arrangements
- Prepare and mail outgoing correspondence
- Maintain confidential department files/records
- Perform routine bookkeeping tasks
- Assist with presentations and reports
- Job Type : Full Time
- Industry : Consulting
- Educational Specialization : Business & Management
- Role / Designation : Executive Secretary
- Last Date to Apply : 31/03/2023
- Salary : Your starting salary is negotiable depending on your skills and experience.
- Requirements : Meeting Scheduling Teamworking Skills. Communication Skills Client Handling
- Apply Online