Job Title: Executive Coordinator
Duty Station: Head Office
Reporting to: Chief Executive Officer
Human Development Foundation (HDF) was founded in 1997 by Pakistani diaspora in North America as a gift to homeland on its 50th anniversary, with a passion to pay back to the communities they belong to. Over past 24 year, HDF has positively impacted lives of 3.4 million fellow countrymen through direct service delivery in the areas of Education & Literacy, Primary Healthcare, Livelihood & Food Security, Sustainable Environment and Disaster Response with its physical footprint in 91 Tehsils of 53 Districts from AJK till Tharparkar.
- Handle correspondence, collate information, write reports and communicate decisions of CEO office to relevant stakeholders/ team members.
- Responsible for day-to-day management of the CEO’s calendar and activities to ensure high value time utilization of the CEO in relationship to external and internal requirements. Brief/update the CEO on upcoming meetings and ongoing obligations.
- Responsible for the timely preparation and presentation of materials for key external and internal meetings involving the CEO.
- Drafts documents or conducts research to further CEO’s work in program and or development;
- Reviews CEOs email communications and assists in providing timely responses to inquiries sent to CEO.
- Drafts reports, letters, proposals; prepares and coordinates oral and written communication for CEO with donors and prospects.
- Excellent organizational skills; flexible and able to multi-task, with demonstrated resourcefulness in setting priorities.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills; ability to effectively present and execute on innovative ideas. Ability to write reports and business correspondence.
Outstanding grammar and proofreading skills.
- Strong sense of accountability, integrity and ability to handle highly visible responsibilities.
- Knowledge and skills of corporate governance/ secretary-ship.
- Able to handle stressful situations with measured calmness and decisiveness.
- Guided by exceptional common sense, maturity, discretion and the ability to maintain confidentiality.
- Job Type : Full Time
- Industry : NGO & Non Profit
- Educational Specialization : Business & Management
- Role / Designation : Executive Coordinator to CEO
- Last Date to Apply : 01/11/2022
- Salary : PKR. 90,000 - 100,000/Month
- Requirements : Executive Calendar Management Coordination Skills Presentation Skills Business Letters Report Writing Skills Multitasking Skills High Organizational Skills
- Apply Online