We are looking for creative minds over here, Who can actively monitor and advise the work routine of our Project Director. Creative and well groomed person with professional communications skills would be preferred more.
Relevant candidates are encouraged to apply.
- Identify and reduce all business and financial risks through effective implementation and monitoring of controls.
- Develop, implement and maintain internal audit policies and procedures in accordance with local and international best practice.
- Verification of all employee salaries against attendance sheets.
- Review and verification of Withholding taxes against salaries and other payments.
- Audit of all PRG inventory and other Assets on periodic basis.
- Communications and collaboration with Vendors and other contractual parties like tax consultants, Rental building providers, internet providers, drinking water and departmental stores for tax and accounting matters.
- Periodic stock taking of all inventory of both offices.
Duties assigned would be:
- Time management implementation
- Follow ups on directors previous given instructions on daily basis
If we sum up, a right hand person is required that could do work of Director, assistant level work.
- Job Type : Full Time
- Industry : Hotels / Restaurants
- Educational Specialization : Others
- Role / Designation : Executive Assistant
- Last Date to Apply : 19/10/2022
- Salary : Your starting salary is negotiable depending on your skills and experience.
- Requirements : Attention to Detail Management Skills Communication Skills
- Apply Online