1. Responsible for assisting HOD in tracking, monitoring and reporting progress of all contracts launched, against the master planning to the group project director.
2. Assist the HOD in developing Out-of-The-Box strategy for progress achievements against nonperforming contractors and consultants.
3. Responsible for the review of all variation, orders, extension of time and financial claims, recommended by the consultant, submitted by contractors.
4. Responsible for the assisting leading and assisting the achievements of agreed project targets for assigned clusters and contracts by HOD.
5. Responsible for they effective project management, post contract administration, value engineering cost control, quality control assurance, delivery within approved budget, timelines, and quality of Eighteen’s Project.
6. Responsible for the timely review and highlighting of all technical issues they may lead to the project delays and slippages.
7. Review of project plans, critical analysis, and weekly tracking.
8. Effective intra department liaison and inter department liaison for honoring sales/purchase agreement signed from clients and smooth functioning of site.
9. Detailed checking of invoices submitted for a project Eighteen and further sharing with head of department.
10. Extend technical support team.
11. Attend weekly progress review, design coordination meetings for the evaluation of progress review of contractors and assign and track task accordingly.
12. Responsible for operations at site areas.
13. Responsible for HSE standards at site expected of client.
- Job Type : Full Time
- Industry : Real Estate
- Educational Specialization : Others
- Role / Designation : Senior Project Manager - Building / Villas
- Last Date to Apply : 06/09/2022
- Salary : Your starting salary is negotiable depending on your skills and experience.
- Requirements : Contracts Management Construction Management Project Management
- Apply Online