The main objective of this post is to provide technical support and backstopping to ensure smooth compliance of the DPRD/SPO policy framework and donor requirements for effective, efficient and transparent delivery of emergency/early recovery and long-term rehabilitation projects across the country.
- Act as main focal point in DPRD for all the humanitarian actions going on across the country.
- Custodian/care taker of all the databases, information, archives of emergency/early recovery projects
- Provide overall value addition for transparency, efficient and effective implementation of humanitarian assistance actions across the country.
- Regularly visit project sites, conduct interviews with project team and recommends areas of improvement during project implementation.
- Be a part of hiring process of project teams across the regions as and when required.
- Be a part of procurement process of relief assistance/services.
- Plan and conduct monitoring visits to projects and establish effective feedback mechanism, complaint recording and handling mechanisms, grievances settling mechanisms during the execution of project activities.
- Provide technical input to project teams for developing clear, realistic and achievable work plans for CFW, CASH GRATNS, WATSAN Surveys and Shelter Assessment visits.
- Help and guide regional management in preparing concept notes and draft proposals for funding as and when required.
- Continuously scan/assess the context and adapt the program and team composition as required by the context.
- Promote knowledge-sharing and learning culture in the organization
- Coordinate and provide technical assistance for all relevant offices
- Adhere to SPO policies and promote participatory culture and demonstrate SPO’s values
- Lead programme planning and review meetings on a monthly, quarterly and Annual basis and as and when required
Project Management SkillsCommunication SkillsReporting SkillsTeam Management SkillsDRR Skills