- Understanding of construction projects and documentation system and working in Head Office.
- Establishing a uniform document numbering system while adhering to company norms and requirements
- He should have an experience to manage and control of Finance Department Documentation as well.
- Controlling company and projects documentation
- Following and improving document control procedures
- Ensuring all documentation meets formal requirements and required standards
- Sorting, storing and retrieving electronic and hard copy documents.
- Producing document progress reports for senior managers
- Conducting regular reviews and document audits
- Using computers to organize and distribute documents within a company
- Helping in the planning stages of a specific project
- Ensure documents are shared at key times to facilitate timely project completion
- Have to manage Documentation “Record Room” in Head Office
- Process and control all project document types on a day-to-day basis in an accurate and timely manner.
- File documents in physical and digital records and ensure appropriate storage
- Assists in implementing new and improving Document Management systems and document management processes.
- Train employees about the project documentation system on how to use and access the documents if required.
- Maintain confidentiality of sensitive documentation.
Report Writing Skills
- Job Type : Full Time
- Industry : Civil & Construction
- Educational Specialization : Engineering
- Role / Designation : Document Controller
- Last Date to Apply : 04/08/2023
- Salary : Your starting salary is negotiable depending on your skills and experience.
- Requirements : Project Administration Report Writing Skills Document Creation Documentation Maintenance Document Drafting Document Management
- Apply Online