- Ensuring student recruitment is on track as per the set annual targets assigned to respective TMUC Location
- Designing/ implementation of marketing strategies/plans with regards to professional qualifications, in coordination with his/her Sr.
- Manager and sub-functions at respective TMUC location.
- Maintaining Counselling records and handling of walk-ins and queries, of own and those forwarded by respective TMUC location.
- Conducting Promotional Seminars/ presentations at various schools/academies to create awareness about TMUC, being the Institution of choice for students.
- Providing assistance and input to respective in social media marketing and carry out follow-ups.
- Identifying new businesses and providing market intelligence to increase business scope/awareness in regional Markets.
- Responding to student related queries and career counselling sessions to facilitate recruitment.
- Support school events, education Exhibitions, business brief, Teacher development workshop to generate prospects and support acquisition targets in the relevant Market
- Coordinating and maintaining relationship with local offices of professional qualifications e.g. ACCA.
Student Administration Student Development Student Recruiting
- Job Type : Full Time
- Industry : Education
- Educational Specialization : Others
- Role / Designation : Head Of Professional Qualification / CDC
- Last Date to Apply : 01/09/2022
- Salary : Your starting salary is negotiable depending on your skills and experience.
- Requirements : Student Administration Student Development Student Recruiting
- Apply Online