PMD is looking for a Database Administrator who will be responsible for performing all activities related to maintaining a successful database environment. This role involves the creation of new or update of existing databases based on company’s data collection requirements. Database administrator needs to be creative and should be capable of solving problems in database development and testing by writing PL/SQL scripts, testing database functionality, and keeping company data clean and secure.
The right candidate will get a great opportunity to join a vibrant organization. A can-do attitude, positive mind-set, and team player mentality will help you excel in this position. You will also be expected to be available for on call duties and onsite maintenance activities as and when required.
- BS/MS in Computer Science or related field.
- 3 or more years of relevant experience
- Oracle Certified Associate (OCA), Oracle Certified Professional (OCP) 11g, 12c, 19c preferred.
- Oracle RAC Certified
- Experience in maintaining high availability Databases using RAC/Galera Cluster.
- Have skills in configuring, deploying and running DR Solutions like Oracle Goldengate, Dataguard or MySQL/MariaDB Replication.
- Expertise in Oracle RMAN restoration and point-in-time recovery.
- Strong working knowledge of Database platforms and its internal engine, storage & memory architecture/processes.
- Experience in managing MySQL/MariaDB and Oracle Databases.
- Proficiency in Extracting and loading data.
- Familiar with working and managing enterprise level mission critical databases with considerable size 2+ TBs.
- Setting up cybersecurity measures for Databases.
- Configuring servers for databases and creating test environments.
- A quick learner, with attention to detail, and the commitment to meet deadlines.
- Good written and oral communication skills.
- Job Type : Full Time
- Industry : Telecommunication
- Educational Specialization : Information Technology
- Role / Designation : Database Administrator
- Last Date to Apply : 11/09/2022
- Salary : Your starting salary is negotiable depending on your skills and experience.
- Requirements : Oracle Database MySQL RAC Oracle Certified Professional RMAN MariaDB Oracle Certified Associate Oracle 8i 11g Oracle Administration
- Apply Online