Data Analyst will be a part of a special analysis unit, this unit is tasked to provide analysis (Predefined and On-demand). Work under the supervisor to provide reports and analysis of the programme.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Guide team efforts towards successful project delivery
- Data Analyst will be a part of a special analysis unit; this unit is tasked to provide analysis (Predefined and On-demand). Work under the supervisor to provide reports and analysis of the programme.
- Provide technical leadership to teammates through coaching and mentorship
- Identify and encourage areas for growth and improvement within the team
- Distribute and collect the data from team members on accuracy basis
- Keep close communication with the DLO
- Assist in the collection and documentation of team member’s requirements, and estimates work plans.
- Analyze and resolve technical and application problems
- A higher University Degree (preferably Master’s – Equivalent to 16 Years of education), Certification and practical application experience is an added advantage
- 1-2 years of experience in a reputable organization.
- Must have basic statistical knowledge as well as basic knowledge of software’s like SPSS, STATA, MINITAB, R etc. knowledge of mapping software’s Arc GIS, QGIS etc. is a plus
- Must have proficient skills in Microsoft Office.
- Must have team management, and time management skills.
- Must be able to work autonomously and, in a team, to provide best quality analysis.
- Job Type : Full Time
- Industry : IT / Telecom
- Educational Specialization : Information Technology
- Role / Designation : Data Analyst
- Last Date to Apply : 23/11/2022
- Salary : PKR. 45,000 - 50,000/Month
- Requirements : Minitab STATA SPSS Microsoft Excel
- Apply Online