- Interact with customers to provide and process information in response to inquiries, concerns, and requests about products and/or services
- Collaborate and build relationships with customers to strengthen service competitiveness
- Communicate back to customers, track, and resolve any issues regarding the service in a timely and efficient manner
- Ensure a positive Customer Experience ultimately leading to a good Quality Assurance (QA) Score
- Follow standard processes and procedures when it comes to providing the solution.
- Provide Customer service at every interaction, ensuring end to end resolution by taking complete ownership for the customer in every transaction.
- Achieve superior customer engagement and ensure a significant improvement in customer experience.
- Must be able to overcome objections and handle customer push backs.
- Natural instinct to empathize with users
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Native or bilingual spoken and written English skills
Customer Service SkillsCustomer Service OperationsTime Management
- Job Type : Full Time
- Industry : IT / Telecom
- Educational Specialization : Marketing & Sales
- Role / Designation : Customer Service Representative
- Last Date to Apply : 25/02/2023
- Salary : PKR. 60,000 - 80,000/Month
- Requirements : Customer Service Skills Customer Service Operations Time Management
- Apply Online