- To maintain a positive, empathetic, and professional attitude toward customers at all times
- Ensure customer satisfaction and provide professional customer support.
- To communicate with customers through various channels and maintain the record of all complaints.
- Knowing company products inside and out so that you can answer customer queries and questions
- To keep the records of customer complaints, Interactions, transactions, and comments and report the same to the Zonal office.
- To give after-sale services to the customers
Customer Service Management
- Job Type : Full Time
- Industry : Consumer Goods & Durables
- Educational Specialization : Human Resources
- Role / Designation : Customer Service Officer
- Last Date to Apply : 03/08/2022
- Salary : Your starting salary is negotiable depending on your skills and experience.
- Requirements : Conflict Management Aftersales Skills Customer Satisfaction Customer Service Management
- Apply Online