We are looking for a super talented fresh graduates just like you to join us as fresh Call Center Staff on diabetic and Medicare Health Insurance.
Keep in mind that we are based near to Commercial Market area.
- Initiating sales with potential customers over the phone.Asking questions to engage customers and keep the conversation going.
- Listening to the customers’ needs to generate repeat sales.
- Gathering and documenting customer information, payment methods, purchases, and reactions to products.
- Keeping up to date on all products and informing customers of new products.
- Answering customers’ questions on the products.Meeting sales quotas
- Attending training & development sessions to make improvements
- You should have minimum matric education.
- You must be punctual, hard-working, disciplined & self-motivated with abilities to manage given tasks on time.
- You are the finest individual with great confidence & excellent communication skills.
- You have the desire to learn, develop, and achieve the highest standards.
- You are target-oriented and highly motivated person.
- You are available to work full-time in USA office hours.
- You are not enrolled in any educational program or involved at any full/part-time job
- You have a strong will to become a successful sales development representative & build your career in this booming industry.
SALARY & BENEFITS:
- Market competitive salaries
- Monthly title plans upto 80,000/month
- Alternate Saturdays and Sundays off
- Performance Appraisals
- Attendance Bonus
- US Holidays
- Annual Holidays
- Fun & Entertainment Activities
- Comfy Workplace
- Gym Membership (soon)
- Medical Health Insurance (soon)
- Provident Fund (soon)
Good In English