- Counsel prospective students to identify appropriate study options including suitable courses and institutions.
- Schedule and conduct phone discussions and office meetings to accurately convey course / program information whilst ensuring that each students’ needs are being met. This includes advising students with respect to admissions requirements, processes and qualification options.
- Assist students in determining an appropriate shortlist of applications to submit, thereby ensuring effective use of counselling time.
- Support the student through the admissions, visa and pre departure processes.
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with students and their families to ensure that Gem services is regarded as a highly professional and trusted service provider.
- Maintain the highest level of integrity and ethics in every interaction with students and their families, clients and colleagues.
- Deliver consistently outstanding service to ensure a high number of students are converted to the next stage of the student pipeline, ultimately submitting applications to education institutions and accepting the resulting offers.
- Identify opportunities to generate leads and effectively leverage these opportunities. E.g. determine the prospective schools, universities, companies and scholarship bodies from where new leads can be derived and established effective relationships with them.
- Act with the highest level of accountability with students, clients and colleagues.
- Respond to face to face enquiries and enquiries visa phone and email in a timely manner, with accurate and relevant information.
- Process and submit applications to institutions, obtain offers and facilitate enrolments in a timely manner.
- Follow up effectively with students and institutions to ensure enrolment activities are completed effectively.
- Use full range of available communication channels including email, phone
- Effectively present relevant information to students, clients and other key stakeholders as required.
- Provide regular updates to your Manager to inform them of progress, challenges and / or support that may be required.
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING IN A FEMALE CANDIDATE
- Educated to bachelor’s degree level or equivalent.
- Fluent in English Experience of working in a sales-driven environment with a strong focus on achieving individual and team-based targets.
- Knowledge of education institutions, admission processes, immigration requirements and their international operations.
- Outstanding communication skills and able to communicate effectively with different stakeholders with varying needs (students, parents, institution representatives, colleagues etc.).
- Excellent planning and organizing skills with the ability to manage multiple competing priorities. Customer focused, with a passion for providing outstanding service. * Highly effective relationship building and relationship management skills.
- Effective team worker, supporting colleagues and contributing positively to the overall team’s success.
- Ability to proactively identify, analyze and solve problems effectively. Sound judgment and the ability to make decisions and act with integrity, in the best interests of Gem. Strong IT skills – Microsoft Office suite, CRM systems.
If you are a self-starter with excellent communication & sales skills, a persuasive ‘people-person’ who enjoys dealing with all sorts of customers, looking to stretch your business development potential to the next level. If you are looking for a career that can give you the pleasure of gratification by helping people with their careers and drastically change their lives?
Are you looking for a Sales Position with no outdoor work involved?
Are you looking for exposure to work for a fast-growing company with offices in multiple locations in All over the world?
IF the answer is yes, then apply ASAP.
Gem Services Student Consultants is a sister concern of Redearthmigration Associates, with its head office in Australia and branch offices in UK, and Pakistan. We help students with admissions to universities around the globe, as well as their visa applications.
What you’ll be doing You’ll be quickly trained to know the products inside out, be proud of them, and be confident in conveying them to students/applicants using your existing and growing sales abilities.
Your role will involve:
- Placing calls on fresh sales leads provided,
- Following up on warm sales leads.
- Giving persuasive counseling sessions to register students with Gem,
- Educating students about the universities, destinations etc. that suit their budget and circumstances, thinking on your feet and cross-selling other services (IELTS, Visa Applications etc.) where appropriate,
- Working with students & back-end support staff to meet their students’ unique requirements and get the job right the first time, every time.
What we’re looking for you’ll need to be self-motivated and confident in communicating with a variety of customers at a senior level. You’ll be:
- Proactive and results-driven
- Flexible towards varied workloads and working hours · Able to provide a consistently high level of customer service
What we can offer you This is truly a career where your hard work pays off – the more you put in, the more you get out!
With OTE (on-target earnings) of PKR100k to PKR150k (with uncapped earning potential).
If you want a rewarding career where you answer to yourself, manage your time, and earn an enviable amount of money along the way, apply today or request a call-back.
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Islamabad/ Rawalpindi: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)