1. Preparation and compilation of data for BoD Meeting.
2. Taking Minutes of all official correspondences/Meetings.
3. Annual report compilation.
4. Preparation of any reports (when req).
5. Liaison between all stake holders (in-house and external).
6. Managing Corporate Events (Community support programs, corporate dinners, company sports matches etc).
7. Making sure that an agenda is prepared for each board meeting.
8. Taking key role in arrangements of meeting and Events.
9. Serving as the supervisor or liaison officer with other the corporate offices/ executives.
10. Acting as the primary spokesperson for the entire organization (when req).
11. Receiving company guest, delegations and arranging their boarding and lodging (when req).
12. Arranging official lunches and dinners arrangements.
13. Any other task assigned by the seniors.
- Job Type : Full Time
- Industry : IT / Telecom
- Educational Specialization : Information Technology
- Role / Designation : Corporate Officer
- Last Date to Apply : 28/10/2022
- Salary : Your starting salary is negotiable depending on your skills and experience.
- Requirements : Drafting Skills Communication Skills Management Skills Client Dealing Liaison
- Apply Online