- Committee/Board agenda working paper files
- Documentary record of Committee/Board Meetings i.e. Attendance, files etc.
- Copying & Scanning documents
- Performing outdoor tasks i.e. Visiting SECP, CRO etc.
- Coordinating with Administration department for Committee/Board Meetings
- Maintaining dispatch register and master file for documents/letter dispatched received
- Maintaining Statutory Registers in compliance with the Act
- Any duty assigned by the Corporate Affairs department/team
Required Skill Set:
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Partly qualified ICSP
- Knowledge of document management and agenda development
Document ManagementAgenda DevelopmentMicrosoft Office
- Job Type : Full Time
- Industry : IT / Telecom
- Educational Specialization : Information Technology
- Role / Designation : Corporate Affairs Executive
- Last Date to Apply : 15/01/2023
- Salary : Your starting salary is negotiable depending on your skills and experience.
- Requirements : Document Management Agenda Development Microsoft Office
- Apply Online