- Skilled in English writing and researched i.e. ability to write on various topics in professional manner
- Research industry-related topics (combining online sources, interviews and studies)
- Prepare well-structured drafts, researches reports and articles, while ensuring quality, vocabulary, relevance to the topic and interest of the intended audience.
- Proofread and edit content before publication
- Submit work to Supervisor/ Manager for input and approval
- Identify customers’ needs and gaps in our content and recommend new topics
- Ensure all-around consistency (style, fonts, images and tone)
- Update website content as needed.
- To be self-driven, creative and have the ability to think outside the box.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills required. Strong knowledge of the structure and content of the English language including the meaning and spelling of words, rules of composition, and grammar.
- Proficiency with personal computers and Microsoft Office applications (i.e., Word, Excel, and PowerPoint) with the ability to operate standard office equipment is required.
- Other duties assigned by the Management.
Academic Writing B2B Marketing