1. Liaising with Engineers for Timely completion of Project in compliance with requirements of contract, Drawings packages and specifications.
2. Timely Responding to the Material submittals, Shop Drawing submittals and RFI’s submitted by contractor.
3. Monitoring Engineers Performance and providing necessary support /Recommendations. Monitoring the start-up, commissioning, and handover of the Project. Including maintaining records of the project milestones.
4. Arranging Weekly site walks with the Engineer to address and resolve any on-site Quality and safety related matters.
5. Conducting Weekly Progress monitoring meetings with Engineer and Contractor to Address and Resolve any Field Discrepancies, /Site related issues.
6. Planning and Scheduling Project Milestones and Timelines.
7. Co-ordinate and co-operate with Client project manager during their site inspections in the presence of the RE or CE.
8. Maintain compliance with the safety-assurance plan in coordination with Engineer so that work is ’
9. accomplished in an environmentally sound manner using safe work practices.
10. Planning, Executing and Monitoring Project according to the Target completion within the budget and Time.
11. Monitor contractor Performance and maintaining relevant records.
- Job Type : Full Time
- Industry : Real Estate
- Educational Specialization : Others
- Role / Designation : Construction Manager
- Last Date to Apply : 07/09/2022
- Salary : PKR. 300,000 - 350,000/Month
- Requirements : Construction Prioritizing Task Project Management Communication Skills Leadership Delegation
- Apply Online