The Communication Executive is fully responsible for ensuring that all information and data from the field are captured, documented, analyzed, and reported promptly. Develop and maintain documentation systems in regard to the duties assigned.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Ensure that information and data from the field are captured, documented, analyzed, and reported in a timely manner.
- Ensure effective communications, visibility, and knowledge.
- Contribute substantially to the organization of documents and communication across departments.
- Prepare documentation requests from all departments company-wide to ensure compliance and consistency throughout the company.
- Draft, review, and create data-driven documentation for registrations, product compliance, or legal compliance.
- Review and or draft contracts are ensuring that companywide we use a standard format.
- Establish and maintain complete documentation of every task assigned, Provide high-quality editing and formatting for all task-related documents.
- Provide relevant expert services to the management unit.
- Provide thorough progress reporting on tasks assigned, and facilitate project review & evaluation.
- Contribute towards overall communications & reporting strategy and ensure implementation of the tasks.
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail-oriented tasks.
- Excellent computer skills.
- Excellent research skills.
- 2 Years (Two years of relevant professional work experience in program communication).
- Knowledge and practices in communication research, and program communication.
- Commitment to work.
- Fluency in English
- Job Type : Full Time
- Industry : Manufacturing
- Educational Specialization : Others
- Role / Designation : Communication Executive
- Last Date to Apply : 17/02/2023
- Salary : PKR. 45,000 - 50,000/Month
- Requirements : Email Writing Writing Communication Skills
- Apply Online