We are looking for a candidate who can coordinate with clients and employees for smooth project progress, ensure that project meets stated objectives and takes full responsibility for all project activities and deliverables.
- Schedule and coordinate all production phases performing closely with external and internal designers, illustrators and other departments;
- Reviews all elements for style, substance and organization.
- Reorganizes text to create consistency in grammar, format and message.
- Recommends substantive editorial changes as needed.
- Reviews, proofs and fast-checks all copy, and may perform layout work of a detailed and complex nature;
- Communication Skills: You will need to be able to express your needs clearly to other employees, as well as negotiate with vendors, and sometimes clients. On any day, you could be talking to top management, or lower-level staff; Good verbal and written communication skills will be ideal for a coordinator.
- Attention to Detail: The devil is in the details. A qualified coordinator will need to be able to analyse complex plans, and be able to identify mistakes and inefficiencies;
- Critical Thinking Skills: You must be able to think quickly, often solving problems as they arise. Being able to think critically about these situations will help you a great deal;
- Organizational Skills: You will need to do many things at once, keep track of your time, and keep tabs on multiple projects;
- Must be a team player.
- Job Type : Full Time
- Industry : IT / Telecom
- Educational Specialization : Marketing & Sales
- Role / Designation : Communication Coordinator
- Last Date to Apply : 20/11/2022
- Salary : Your starting salary is negotiable depending on your skills and experience.
- Requirements : Email Writing Social Media Handling Communication Skills
- Apply Online