Your job responsibilities include but are not limited to;
- Develop trusted relationships with a portfolio of clients to ensure they do not turn to competition
- Acquire a thorough understanding of key customer needs and requirements by learning the US construction processes
- Expand the relationships with existing customers by regular follow-ups and by continuously proposing solutions that meet their objectives
- Develop you own list of clients by formulating and executing innovative marketing and out-bound campaigns
- Acquisition of new customers and customer consulting in order to reach sustainable sales results (email, CRM tools, Text and calls)
- Meet & Exceed short & long-term assigned revenue targets
- Ensure the correct products and services are delivered to customers in a timely manner
- Serve as the link of communication between key customers and internal teams
- Resolve any issues and problems faced by customers and deal with complaints to maintain trust
- Play an integral part in generating new sales that will turn into long-lasting relationships
- Liaise with the Email marketing team to target specific set of clients enabling a custom experience for the prospects
- Prepare regular reports of progress and forecasts to internal and external stakeholders using key account metrics
- Train newly-appointed ACMs to foster an environment of team-work, collaboration and learning
- Fulfil any other tasks as assigned by the management
Minimum Education: Bachelors
Females are encouraged to apply.
Handsome Salary & bonus ·
To be a part of our Company, you should:
- Be proficient in English,
- Have impeccable listening skills,
- Able to work at night shift,
- Must not be enrolled in any educational curriculum or involved in any Full/Part-time job,
- Willing to work for a minimum of 12 Months and sign a one-year contract,
- Monday to Friday is working day
- Saturday and Sunday are Officially off
The role offered by the company entails:
- Excellent selling, communication, and negotiation skills.
- Prioritizing, time management, and organizational skills.
- Should be target-oriented, hardworking, and punctual.
- Applicant should preferably have previous Tele sales experience in a US campaign.
- Fresh candidates with good communication skills are also encouraged to apply.
- Outbound calling.
- Direct selling
Job Location: Rawalpindi, Pakistan
Sales Microsoft Office
Client Relationship Management
B2B Sales Development