- Bachelor’s degree is required.
- 2 years of call center supporting American companies is required.
- Ability to stay calm when customers are stressed or upset.
- Comfortable using computers.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office
- Strong sense of responsibility and ability to complete tasks with minimal supervision.
- Excellent English written and oral communication skills are required
- Strong Command over Spoken-English with a good Accent.
Customer Service Representative Responsibilities:
- Answering or making calls to clients to learn about and address their needs, complaints, or other issues with products or services to shortlist and transfer Interested clients to your daily/weekly lead target.
- Dispatching of US employes to locations and taking their calls.
- Engaging in active listening with callers, confirming or clarifying information, and diffusing angry clients, as needed.
- Building lasting relationships with clients and other call center team members based on trust and reliability.
- Utilizing software, databases, scripts, and tools appropriately.
- Understanding and striving to meet or exceed call center metrics while providing excellent consistent customer service.
- Making sales or recommendations for products or services that may better suit client needs.
- Taking part in training and other learning opportunities to expand knowledge of the company and position.
- Generate daily, weekly and monthly reports.
- Adhering to all company policies and procedures.
- Keeping the work area clean and organized
- Flexible with shift work.
Committed Customer Services
Customer Acquisition Skills
- Job Type : Full Time
- Industry : Telecommunication
- Educational Specialization : Marketing & Sales
- Role / Designation : Call Center Representative
- Last Date to Apply : 28/10/2022
- Salary : Your starting salary is negotiable depending on your skills and experience.
- Requirements : Committed Customer Services Microsoft Excel Microsoft Word IP Phones American English Customer Acquisition Skills
- Apply Online