As call center executive for US market, you will coordinate with freight shippers and transporters to move shipments to predefined locations.
The call center executive is responsible for identifying prospective shippers and negotiating truckload rates with them, and finding available trucks and negotiating truckload rates with drivers/carriers.
This role will require the ability communicate clearly and concisely with good negotiation skills.
- Identifying prospective shippers and soliciting freight sales
- Seeking out available trucks, negotiating truckload rates with drivers/carriers
- Documenting main aspects of the shipper and carrier transactions
- Communicating with shippers and carriers from pickup to delivery of freight
- Tracking and tracing domestic freight shipments moving via air/ground on a daily basis
- Checking that shipments are delivered as planned and resolving any issues
- Quoting and billing shippers
- Assist in assembling customer specific key performance indicator reports as needed
- Good command over English language and must be comfortable and clear on phone calls
- Proficient in Word, Outlook, and Excel, along with good math & accounting skills
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Attention to detail and ability to make informed decisions
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to cope well with pressure and work to deadlines
- Precision and ability to work independently
- Flexibility and teamwork skills are essential
- Passionate about your craft, always looking for ways to improve yourself
- Strongly preferred
- Solid foundation of freight transportation industry
- Previous experience in the transportation industry in roles such as an account manager, dispatcher, and logistics coordinator.
- Experience in handling business transactions by phone (e.g., prior jobs involving cold calls, inside sales, etc.)
- This role is suited to individuals combining a strong interest in logistics and transportation with excellent organizational, planning and interpersonal skills.
- Good English communication skills
- Team player
- Dynamic, enthusiastic and go-getter
- Job Type : Full Time
- Industry : Logistics & Transportation
- Educational Specialization : Mass Communication
- Role / Designation : Call Center Executive
- Last Date to Apply : 22/10/2022
- Salary : Your starting salary is negotiable depending on your skills and experience.
- Requirements : Customer Service Skills Marketing Assess Outbound Marketing B2B Marketing
- Apply Online