Assist HOD in developing and executing strategies to increase business volume. This includes: researching market trends and opportunities, developing business and marketing plans, and meeting with potential and existing clients.
Coordinate in arrangements of seminars, workshops, events and medical camps. Liaison with print and electronic media contacts for advertisement and all kind of marketing activities.
- Liaison with corporate clients to develop and promote business.
- Assist the business development manager to develop marketing and business strategies; internal and external marketing plans.
- Coordination in arrangements of seminars, workshops, events and medical camps.
- Involve in negotiation and finalization of contracts with panels/diagnostic centers.
- Liaison with print and electronic media regarding advertisement and all kind of marketing activities.
- Coordinate protocols to VIP and corporate clients.
- Help and guide patients regarding their queries/ appointments and other contracted limitations.
- Work on the assignments related to hospital image building for general public and medical community.
- Perform any other task assigned by the department head and senior management.
- Strong communication and presentation skills.
- The ability to influence and negotiate
- Deep commercial awareness.
- The ability to think creatively and strategically.
- Organizational and planning skills.
- Self-motivation and the ability to be motivated by targets.
- Resilience and Ability to work as a team player
- Job Type : Full Time
- Industry : Healthcare
- Educational Specialization : Business & Management
- Role / Designation : Business Development Executive
- Last Date to Apply : 30/09/2022
- Salary : Your starting salary is negotiable depending on your skills and experience.
- Requirements : Business Analysis Business Development Process Sales Acquisition Skills
- Apply Online