1. Answering customer inquiries, scheduling meetings and sales appointments, and following up with customers about their order status.
2. Compiling a daily list of sales leads, delegating leads to the sales department, and providing sales data and guides to the sales department.
3. Developing and monitoring performance indicators for sales and staff members, managing sales tracking tools, and compiling reports.
4. Recording sales trends and liaising with account managers to develop sales strategies.
5. Creating and processing orders in a timely manner, processing requests for rush orders, and reviewing pending orders and customer requests to ensure customer satisfaction.
6. Managing customer accounts, following up with customers for administrative purposes, and providing troubleshooting assistance for orders, account statuses, and other problems.
7. Performing data entry tasks for sales figures, metrics, and other relevant information and maintaining an organized and accessible filing system.
8. Handling administrative duties for the company and its executives and management teams.
9. Scheduling customer meetings and conferences.
10.Reporting any unusual activity to your supervisors
- Job Type : Full Time
- Industry : NGO & Non Profit
- Educational Specialization : Marketing & Sales
- Role / Designation : Business and Sales Support Officer
- Last Date to Apply : 24/10/2022
- Salary : Your starting salary is negotiable depending on your skills and experience.
- Requirements : Sales Identifying Sales Opportunities Business Acquisition Business Sales Strategy
- Apply Online