We are looking for a Business Analyst who will be the vital link between our information technology capacity and our business objectives by supporting and ensuring the successful completion of analytical, building, testing and deployment tasks of our software product’s features.
- Define configuration specifications and business analysis requirements
- Define reporting and alerting requirements
- Own and develop relationship with partners, working with them to optimize and enhance our integration
- Help design, document and maintain system processes
- Develop and oversee small to medium scale projects
- Communicate key insights and findings to product team
- Constantly be on the lookout for ways to improve monitoring, discover issues and deliver better value to the customer
- Meeting with clients.
Requirements and skills
- 1+ year of experience in Business / Systems Analysis
- A degree in IT / Computer Science
- Proven experience in eliciting requirements and testing
- Experience in analysing data to draw business-relevant conclusions and in data visualization techniques and tools
- Basic knowledge in generating process documentation
- Strong written and verbal communication skills including technical writing skills
- Good command on MS Office tools including Word, Excel, Powerpoint and Outlook
- Good Command on Meeting tools and noting down minutes of meetings and follow-up with all the parties involved.
- Job Type : Full Time
- Industry : IT / Telecom
- Educational Specialization : Information Technology
- Role / Designation : Business Analyst
- Last Date to Apply : 21/11/2022
- Salary : Your starting salary is negotiable depending on your skills and experience.
- Requirements : Business Process Command Time Management Communication Skills MS Office
- Apply Online