- Develop sales plans, activities, and campaigns and manage the day-to-day activities of a sales team for achieving the sales target. A month end Sales Variance Analysis Report shall be submitted to Manager Sales.
- Monitor sales volume, revenues, and cost against forecasts to identify problem areas. Assistant Manager Sales (ASM) shall prepare a detailed Stock Count Analysis Report.
- ASM shall ensure that all bakery outlets are performing day end activities which include performing physical stock count ,cash counts,reconciliation of stock with inventory limits assigned; identification and adjustment of differences if any
- Performing IPOS related tasks as communicated by IT department;
- Contribute to the development of sales, marketing, and customer retention, advertising, pricing and distribution strategies for area of responsibility.
- A month end report on promotional activities executed by Sales team to Manager Sales on monthly basis.
- Conduct market analysis & Identify business opportunities & help in designing and implementing a strategic sales plan that expands KC’s customer base.
- The analysis shall be shared with Head office on monthly basis;
Sales AdvertisingSales AutomationIdentifying Sales OpportunitiesB2B Sales DevelopmentStock Analysis
- Job Type : Full Time
- Industry : Food / Beverage Industry
- Educational Specialization : Marketing & Sales
- Role / Designation : Assistant Manager Sales
- Last Date to Apply : 05/03/2023
- Salary : Your starting salary is negotiable depending on your skills and experience.
- Requirements : Sales Advertising Sales Automation Identifying Sales Opportunities B2B Sales Development Stock Analysis
- Apply Online