ARE YOU READY TO RISE WITH PTCL GROUP?
PTCL Group is a Leading Tech group of Pakistan, extending unrivalled services across the nation. The aim to revolutionize the technology industry with high-end innovative solutions makes the group stand out in all tiers of service delivery. PTCL group is known for providing the largest Integrated Information Communication & Technology (ICT) and Cellular Network services in Pakistan.
PTCL Group believes in the philosophy of endorsing equality with best practices of Diversity & Inclusion, Culture Transformation & Change Management, and Equal Employment Opportunity. We provide a growth & development driven culture with dynamic learning opportunities which enables our people to broaden their horizon and develop as true professionals. Our corporate values are deeply engraved in our day-to-day operations that fosters a cohesive team environment and a drive to maintain the highest standards of leadership and management.
IN THIS ROLE YOU WILL
Purpose of this role is to assist the Head of Sales with the ongoing projects and coordinating effectively with the sales team to ensure the smooth running of daily operations and tasks.
HOW CAN YOU EXPRESS YOUR TALENT?
- Collaborating with other department leaders to define, prioritize, and develop projects.
- Planning project management, including setting deadlines, prioritizing tasks, and assigning team members to various deliverables.
- Overseeing the development of the project and ensuring that team members are carrying out their tasks efficiently while upholding the company’s standards.
- Continuously evaluating projects to ensure they are meeting company standards, adhering to budgets, and meeting deadlines.
- Accurately documenting the project’s creation, development, and execution as well as documenting the project’s scope, budget, and justification.
- Assisting Head of Sales with his daily tasks.
WHAT YOU NEED TO BE SUCCESSFUL
- Qualification: Bachelor’s
- Experience: 1-2 Years
- Competencies: Good communication and coordination skills.
- Job Type : Full Time
- Industry : IT / Telecom
- Educational Specialization : Information Technology
- Role / Designation : Assistant Manager (PMO) Business Operations
- Last Date to Apply : 14/10/2022
- Salary : Your starting salary is negotiable depending on your skills and experience.
- Requirements : Good communication coordination skills
- Apply Online