- Ensure effective traffic management through adherence on the floor.
- Guide and monitor Team Leader in achieving client defined daily KPI’s.
- Promote a conductive working environment for all employees and ensure discipline on the floor.
- Provide details to Project Manager regarding frequent complaints and common problems received from client’s end.
- Develop and ensure effective and efficient communication channels with client / OSP2 Executive to meet pre-defined SLAs
- Develop and ensure effective and efficient communication channels amongst his teams to achieve the targeted RCM level.
- Assist in implementation and maintenance of highest level of quality assurance systems within the call center.
- Maintain record of the performance of his team leaders and deliver performance appraisals periodically.
- Ensure that all the Agents / Team Leads on floor are fully updated with all the information sent by CRD System and Processes and internal QA department.
Salary: Rs80,000.00 – Rs90,000.00 per month
Job Type: Full-time, Contract
Contract length: 11 months
Ability to commute/relocate:
Islamabad: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
Assignments HandlingOperations ManagementCustomer Service SkillsQuality AssuranceLeadership Skills
- Job Type : Full Time
- Industry : IT / Telecom
- Educational Specialization : Others
- Role / Designation : Assistant Manager Operations
- Last Date to Apply : 30/01/2023
- Salary : Rs80,000.00 - Rs90,000.00 per month
- Requirements : Assignments Handling Operations Management Customer Service Skills Quality Assurance Leadership Skills
- Apply Online