- Identify IT/IS related risks in each departmental/functional audit and examine internal controls, evaluate the design and operational effectiveness, determine exposure to risk and develop remediation strategies
- Plan, schedule, and execute IT/IS audits with emphasis on security measures for the protection of the organization’s data, systems, web/mobile applications, and networks.
- Track vulnerabilities and perform penetration testing of company IT assets (including websites/apps/databases etc.) and create security assessment and penetration testing reports backed by concrete evidence and suggest recommendations to eliminate/mitigate identified risks.
- Awareness of IT Risk Management, IT Security Audit and Compliance of applicable standards
- Assist in the development of the scope, objectives, and work plan for all assigned audit engagements.
- Assist in documenting, analyzing, and evaluating existing policies and procedures to determine the adequacy and effectiveness of internal controls at various levels in the Company.
- Assist in Performance of audit procedures, sample selection, gathering evidence and drafting internal audit reports with recommendations to manage risks.
Understanding Of Auditing
- Job Type : Full Time
- Industry : Insurance
- Educational Specialization : Finance & Commerce
- Role / Designation : Assistant Manager - Internal Audit
- Last Date to Apply : 30/04/2023
- Salary : Your starting salary is negotiable depending on your skills and experience.
- Requirements : Understanding Of Auditing Accounting Standards Risk Management IT Security ITMIS Audit
- Apply Online